Jumat, 26 November 2010

The Rain Makes Me Wonder

" ... Aku selalu bahagia, saat hujan turun. Karena aku dapat mengenangmu, untukku sendiri ... " 

That's a part of chorus's song of Indonesian band, Utopia. Which is the title is "Hujan". I wanna tell you something about a story's in my life. I have my own experience with someone when the rain came down. Ya you know lah ya, the experience what i mean.

I can't tell you much about that, at this blog. But,  one thing which certain is, i ever wasting my time  with that guy because of trapped rain (oh God, thank you rain :p). As you know, people maybe sucks with that rain. Obviously, that is true if rain makes other people annoyed, but not for me it really doesn't matter (sorry :D ). I think that rain is on my side (pede abis). Hey you, yes you are, maybe you didn't know that i remember of that momen until now. Because i already realize, that i have a moment like that with you. Your brown G. Your laugh :)

Oke buat yang baru baca ini, anggep aja ini sebatas iklan yang cuma lewat haha. Have a great time for you :)

2 komentar:

  1. acihuy........^^

    *oh jadi gotti suka hujan ? :))

    BalasHapus
  2. @doNking : hahaha, ups ketahuan. jadi malu *^o^*
    jangan bilang-bilang ya dons :p

    BalasHapus